- Founded Renaissance South in 2008
- Has served on the Board of Directors for the Charleston Home Builders Association Since 2009
- Enjoys spending time outdoors â€“ especially with his bride, Ginny, and their three boys
- Got interested in the construction industry while building huts for the Peace Corps in South America
- Has been in the business for 14 years
- Enjoys running and spending time with his family
Anne Hassold Harris
- Joined Renaissance South in 2012
- Favorite part of the job is watching the clientsâ€™ personalities shine through in their homes as each project comes together
- Spends most of her free time on the beach with her husband and their two youngsters
- Has over 35 years of financial operations experience in the construction industry
- Joined Renaissance South in 2017
- Loves to do anything â€œcraftyâ€ – including quilting, heirloom sewing and refinishing furniture
- Originally from Lenoir, North Carolina
- Has been remodeling and building custom homes for 35 years
- Hobbies include fishing, woodworking, and making Folk Art using salvaged antique barn metal
- Has worked in carpentry for many years, runs in his family
- Attended College of Charleston and has degree in Political Science, with coursework in Historic Preservation.
- Prior to working at RSC, worked in agriculture as a farm coordinator for a local non-profit.
- Holds certifications in welding, beekeeping, and mushroom foraging.
- When not working at Renaissance South he enjoys boating, camping, working on vintage motorcycles or renovating his 1860â€™s home.
- Has been building homes for 25 years in Charleston, Hilton Head, Bluffton and Beaufort.
- Was born in Martinsville Virginia.
- Hobbies include cooking, being on the water and with his great group of friends.