- Founded Renaissance South in 2008
- Has served on the Board of Directors for the Charleston Home Builders Association Since 2009
- Enjoys spending time outdoors – especially with his bride, Ginny, and their three boys
Chief Operations Officer
- Joined Renaissance South Construction in 2011
- Previously specialized in working on historically significant homes in Boston, as well as having managed the construction of hundreds of new homes
- Enjoys hunting, fishing, and spending time with his wife and three sons
Production Manager for Renovations
- Got interested in the construction industry while building huts for the Peace Corps in South America
- Has been in the business for 14 years
- Enjoys running and spending time with his family
Anne Hassold Harris
- Joined Renaissance South in 2012
- Favorite part of the job is watching the clients’ personalities shine through in their homes as each project comes together
- Spends most of her free time on the beach with her husband and their two youngsters
- Has over 35 years of financial operations experience in the construction industry
- Joined Renaissance South in 2017
- Loves to do anything “crafty” – including quilting, heirloom sewing and refinishing furniture
- Over forty years of experience
- Especially loves the trim work and perfectionist touches when completing a project
- Loves making things for her friends and family
- Originally from Lenoir, North Carolina
- Has been remodeling and building custom homes for 35 years
- Hobbies include fishing, woodworking, and making Folk Art using salvaged antique barn metal
- Has been in construction for 17 years
- Has worked primarily in the Charleston area for most of his career
- Favorite part of the job is meeting and working with new people
- Enjoys camping, fishing and hunting with his son while not at work
- Has worked in carpentry for many years, runs in his family
- Attended College of Charleston and has degree in Political Science, with coursework in Historic Preservation.
- Prior to working at RSC, worked in agriculture as a farm coordinator for a local non-profit.
- Holds certifications in welding, beekeeping, and mushroom foraging.
- When not working at RSCC, enjoys boating and camping with his wife and two sons, working on vintage motorcycles, or renovating his 1860’s home in McClellanville, SC.